Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Blind ranking MLP characters

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,938
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 7h
Reputation
47,062
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
I haven’t watched it so I’ll just rank them based off how I feel about them when I just look at them.

1.Applejack
2.Twilight Sparkle
3.Fluttershy
4.Rarity
5.Princess Celestial
6.Princess Cadance
7.Pinkie Pie (they exxagerated the pink)

I could rank more but I’m lazy.
 
I haven’t watched it so I’ll just rank them based off how I feel about them when I just look at them.

1.Applejack
2.Twilight Sparkle
3.Fluttershy
4.Rarity
5.Princess Celestial
6.Princess Cadance
7.Pinkie Pie (they exxagerated the pink)

I could rank more but I’m lazy.
Do winx now
 
Ranking the same characters

1.Fluttershy
2. Applejack
3. Princess Celestial
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Rarity
6.Princess Cadance
7. Twilight sparkle
 
Ranking the same characters

1.Fluttershy
2. Applejack
3. Princess Celestial
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Rarity
6.Princess Cadance
7. Twilight sparkle
To be fair I put fluttershy so high because of *67,@dipenhydramine would know
 
To be fair I put fluttershy so high because of *67,@dipenhydramine would know
IMG_2952.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top