Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

brahmin boss

I lurk
too cortisol spiked to join tbh everyone seems rude af
Main problem with site. Compared to .is and here, people are unnecessary just rude and act like edgelords.

Primarily why I only troll post and spam over there.

My posting on .is and .com are of much higher quality imo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Main problem with site. Compared to .is and here, people are unnecessary just rude and act like edgelords.

Primarily why I only troll post and spam over there.

My posting on .is and .com are of much higher quality imo.
I can find edgy jokes funny (like the post) but you can't even have a good discussion there without someone trying to start a fight
it can be funny to browse but no point interacting with most users

I can find edgy jokes funny (like the post) but you can't even have a good discussion there without someone trying to start a fight
it can be funny to browse but no point interacting with most users
True that’s a big negative a lot of users on there instant argue over the dumbest shi. But the good users are genuinely great to interact with and the site can be hilarious