Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

brand new fem looksmaxxer

ElietteRodger

femcel tard
Yo, I am new to the forum, in my 20s and French. Goals are to lose weight and find my footing in looksmaxxing. I think I have OK genetics but I need to find ways to make myself look the best I can with them. I wasted my youth being ugly asf so if you are younger than me you're lucky. But yea, have to glow up and ASAP. Any tips or introduction guides so helpful, thanks yall

This is how Sigma would had answered if it were a men:

"Don't wast my time asking this stupid questions. Where is your photo? Dude, go read the f*****g "must read section", your autistic water."
i say hello to everyone
this is a introduction thread not a rating thread so photo is not needed
also i need a gf 🙏🥺

Yo, I am new to the forum, in my 20s and French. Goals are to lose weight and find my footing in looksmaxxing. I think I have OK genetics but I need to find ways to make myself look the best I can with them. I wasted my youth being ugly asf so if you are younger than me you're lucky. But yea, have to glow up and ASAP. Any tips or introduction guides so helpful, thanks yall
hop on clen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems larp I'm 6'5 35 inch bidelt and a fitness model I seem like a better match
The most annoying thing about transgenders and shit is that women cant be women anymore. Every where I go I get accused of being larp, like Christian women cant exist anymore >.> let alone women >.> (no hate)

You are probably out of my league anyway, but good luck x3

Bienvenue, mais concretement c'est quoi tes objectifs ? c'est quoi tes ratios taille/poids, problèmes de peaux etc... sans photos et sans explications plus complexes, ce sera difficile de t'apporter une réponse personalisée

Bienvenue, mais concretement c'est quoi tes objectifs ? c'est quoi tes ratios taille/poids, problèmes de peaux etc... sans photos et sans explications plus complexes, ce sera difficile de t'apporter une réponse personalisée
Cest la vie, je la franse. Viva la japon. Japurdole

Is my french good? I studied it in the second grade

P.s. sorry, can't help myself. Other languages always seem too funny to me

Cest la vie, je la franse. Viva la japon. Japurdole

Is my french good? I studied it in the second grade

P.s. sorry, can't help myself. Other languages always seem too funny to me
Napolean god killer monsieur oui oui

my Francis betor

Are you like real French, or one of those bloody immigrants?

The most annoying thing about transgenders and shit is that women cant be women anymore. Every where I go I get accused of being larp, like Christian women cant exist anymore >.> let alone women >.> (no hate)

You are probably out of my league anyway, but good luck x3
I was jp It's larp

Do you use a translator? It's good!
I will post a more detailed thing at a different time, on my own profile or in the appropriate fourm. I don't post photos of myself online (for now anyway.)

This pfp was remotely given to me by the admin sweetheart, because I never picked one for myself.

You're the lolworthy one. Getting angry about my immigrant comment. Good on you though for avoiding being seen as a racist while France is being destroyed.

I'm not mad, internet does not affect me that much. X3 I am anti immigrant. But I tire of being called fake woman and fake French by tards with anime pfps. Cry :D

I'm not mad, internet does not affect me that much. X3 I am anti immigrant. But I tire of being called fake woman and fake French by tards with anime pfps. Cry :D
Well, the internet often reflects real life. Anyways, are you trying to tell me you got a Y chromosome? If so then you aren't a fake woman at all, but a real MAN. And if you aren't white you aren't French. Unless you're a blackard who's family's been there since the 18th century I guess.

Do you use a translator? It's good!
I will post a more detailed thing at a different time, on my own profile or in the appropriate fourm. I don't post photos of myself online (for now anyway.)
No i'm just french. Yeah at some point you'll need to show what you want to improve if you want a niche glow-up, it will be difficult to "analyze" you if we didn't see, for examples, hair colour to eyes colour ratio, nose, morphology, if you need a weight loss, a weight gain, building muscles, possible surgeries, a new hairstyle, a new wardrobe etc etc

Nah lefty rankin mogs you bud