Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Brief history of this site

Whitepill

egirlslayer2
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
I was scrolling on internet archive last night and I found some things so yea. So this forum was started in 2019, around the middle of the year(can’t remember the exact month), and has had quite the past. For those wondering why post counts of OG members are so low, it’s because Off-topic has been cleared of messages 2 times, and users have been cleared off the site. The forum without its OG members interacting with it became a ghost town ( I don’t have the full story but whenever I looked at the internet archive post it always said 0 members online) up until August 2023 (the first surge of looksmaxxing TikTok and other social platforms) . Some interesting facts is that the forum has changed its layout a decent amount of times and used to be more similar to .org in its early days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
clear inactive users off the site again with the method i reccommended in the suggestions thread
Six stages of the forums history and the first two are seperated by 3 years between the third stage

Last edited:
Four stages of the forums history and the first two are seperated by 3 years between the third stage
1st Stage: First setting of site, emerging users (one of the top posting users banned/deleted)
2nd Stage: Off-Topic is cleared, users lose lots of posts, so new users have the site in their hands now after old users leave.
3rd Stage: New users can't bring back forum on their own, so it dies in around early 2021.
4th Stage: Mainstream Social Media Stage in August. New users flock in, bringing member counts higher than ever. This is where users like Donsa, duckz, and Nihilus,sexlesstosexles, looksmaxlossus came in
5th Stage: Early 2024, second influx of mainstream social media users. MrdrCake, howtomogg, Sigma, RAJ GHRANDHICK
6th Stage: Org user influx. Many users flock from org. This is where me, Autismcel, I_love_roosters, other members of the narcy pirates join

1st Stage: First setting of site, emerging users (one of the top posting users banned/deleted)
2nd Stage: Off-Topic is cleared, users lose lots of posts, so new users have the site in their hands now after old users leave.
3rd Stage: New users can't bring back forum on their own, so it dies in around early 2021.
4th Stage: Mainstream Social Media Stage in August. New users flock in, bringing member counts higher than ever. This is where users like Donsa, duckz, and Nihilus,sexlesstosexles, looksmaxlossus came in
5th Stage: Early 2024, second influx of mainstream social media users. MrdrCake, howtomogg, Sigma, RAJ GHRANDHICK
6th Stage: Org user influx. Many users flock from org. This is where me, Autismcel, I_love_roosters, other members of the narcy pirates join
@sigma @JohnnyCage this is mostly accurate imo but i may not have full history on the users of the site in each stage

Imma start archiving the site too so people in the future can see what it used to look like

forum back in the day

Attachments

• Screenshot (79).png
    Screenshot (79).png
    180.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (78).png
    Screenshot (78).png
    190.8 KB · Views: 6
Highest posts ever on the forum was 15,059. Four users reached the 10k mark I believe but three were before the first offtopic clear