Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bro qcc crine i couldn't stop staring

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit 🇮🇹 🇲🇩
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,305
Online time
11d 2h
Reputation
9,211
Location
Italy
Guild
😁😁😁😁
I was talking to this girl in the gym and I couldn't look at her eyes cause her tits were twice the size of her head and my eyes let traveling down and I COULDN'T FOCUS🥹🥹🥹
 
Oh yeah she DEFINITELY thinks you're lesbian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top