Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story brutal things i’ve been told

ripskeem

keep coping boyo
Reputable
Established
Title

when i was like 13 my friends showed a guy they were friends a photo of me when i was da like 5 years old and said “damn she had a glow down”

another time last summer my friends made me go with them to meet up with guys they were talking too
i was really awkward and so was my other friend and after in there group chat they wrote how at least my friend was hot and said they cant say the same about me holy shit they need to bleach my eyes after seeing me my friend laughed along with them

broooootal
this shit still keeps me up at night

Title

when i was like 13 my friends showed a guy they were friends a photo of me when i was da like 5 years old and said “damn she had a glow down”

another time last summer my friends made me go with them to meet up with guys they were talking too
i was really awkward and so was my other friend and after in there group chat they wrote how at least my friend was hot and said they cant say the same about me holy shit they need to bleach my eyes after seeing me my friend laughed along with them

broooootal
this shit still keeps me up at night
Brutal story man
I remember my dad telling the 7year old me I was ugly
Being ugly sucks

people are such assholes, how can they say things like this unprovoked. i’ve been told pretty shit stuff too, it really sucks so i get it and u aren’t alone :peepoLove:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookie-cel Off-Topic 14
Nihilus Off-Topic 9
Jova Off-Topic 40
BRUCEWAYNE78 Off-Topic 30