Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info C Crime because making money is impossible legally.

MVP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
´´my threads are not offensive to society, why i got banned? ``
We should be getting deplatformed for hurting peoples' feelings and making jokes?

Okay. Sounds nice!

We should be getting deplatformed for hurting peoples' feelings and making jokes?

Okay. Sounds nice!
Social principals are contradictory with others social principals, what decides the situation is not the perfect balance of those principals but a mere political power.

Social principals are contradictory with others social principals, what decides the situation is not the perfect balance of those principals but a mere political power.
Why you always being so extra πŸ’€

This thread was a joke btw, poking fun at some other schizo user

@n9wiff do you have a religion? Is satan inside your mind??
No, I don't believe in the concept of organized religion or worship itself, but I do acknowledge if they have similar values with me

wow budy, you got too far. You cant know if a satan exist or not. You dont have proofs that it does not exist
Everyone draws the line somewhere. I draw the line with ponies, ghosts, big foot, the paranormal in general, demons, satan etc.

Everyone draws the line somewhere. I draw the line with ponies, ghosts, big foot, the paranormal in general, demons, satan etc.
favorite type of music?

fuck, i am awake for more then 30 hours, fuck

favorite type of music?
I alternate between all types.

Rock, Pop, Pop punk, incel core, break core, metal etc.

Whatever sounds good, I genuinely have no biases here, however my favorite musician of all time is GUS DAPPERTON

I alternate between all types.

Rock, Pop, Pop punk, incel core, break core, metal etc.

Whatever sounds good, I genuinely have no biases here, however my favorite musician of all time is GUS DAPPERTON
because he is edge?