Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can mewing make my zygos higher

NegativePSL

Become the best version of yourself 👑
Genuin question i have veeery low set zygos

Genuin question i have veeery low set zygos
theoretically it should move it to your 'normal'/expected position which should be higher than your current position considering you are recessed.
its mostly to do with your genetic potenial.

i would suggest lowering bodyfat and bonesmashing the top of the zygos to give a more prominent and 'higher' look.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
theoretically it should move it to your 'normal'/expected position which should be higher than your current position considering you are recessed.

i would suggest lowering bodyfat and bonesmashing the top of the zygos to give a more prominent and 'higher' look.
Thank you
Is there somthing i can do abouy ramus too

Thank you
Is there somthing i can do abouy ramus too
not a 100% sure but some research paper says chewing over times results in longer ramus....but this was most important in growing children not adults.
losing fat, lipo, or a light stubble can give and illusion of longer ramus tho

but who wants brain damage ffs.

but who wants brain damage ffs.
Doing it moderately should not cause brain damage.
Boxers get brain damage because the amount of force they get hit with is far greater than the force required for bonesmashing

Forget about it man, your height makes it over for you anyways.

Doing it moderately should not cause brain damage.
Boxers get brain damage because the amount of force they get hit with is far greater than the force required for bonesmashing
i did it and felt my head vibrated. Btw look it up, little punches can still causes CTE and brain damage and ruin ur chin(punch absorbation power before u get knocked out or stunned)
I honestly wish there was a way not to give ure brain any damage even if its minor. Bonesmashing also could make ure bone uneven and unsmooth when it grows.. I wish it worked though....... I could use slightly horizontally grown zygos on my right side. I would do it all the time