Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Can people stop TALKING about the things THEY WANT TO DO and START TO TAKE ACTION

Would appreciate that I barely have friends
besto friendo
1778011064650.webp
 
Mfs are out here everyday talking bout some bullshit “Muh I’m gonna do this and that to get rich” or “yeah I’m gonna hop on this and that and do this that”
Whatever bruh just shut the fuck up
Things are easier said than done though
A lot of stuff is larp, like "I wish I were rich using this method" but ppl don't actually have the motivation to start them
 
Nah i just promised myself i woudnt go there cuz i have school tmrw and i was really fked up not even fun i was lowkey close to suicide tbh😂✌🏻✌🏻

So yea be careful my drilla🩸😈
Ah well that sucks🤣 just downed two shots of absolut vodka I’m chilling✌️
 
Mfs are out here everyday talking bout some bullshit “Muh I’m gonna do this and that to get rich” or “yeah I’m gonna hop on this and that and do this that”
Whatever bruh just shut the fuck up
Blocked.
 
Ppl need to learn work ethic I js passed out for 3 hours and im already back working again
 
once you hear a dumb motherfuckers "plan" you just know that shit aint happening. they just like the dopamine they get while flexing their plan whith no motivation or obsession to do shit
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top