Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

can someone actually rate me

zedfurx

Banned
rate brutal

Attachments

• 72ED44C8-8221-4B9D-8CC5-3C1A6DCD8025.jpeg
    72ED44C8-8221-4B9D-8CC5-3C1A6DCD8025.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4058.jpeg
    IMG_4058.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3986.jpeg
    IMG_3986.jpeg
    415.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3976.png
    IMG_3976.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 27
rate brutal
all fruagalent angles or not taken correctly. Stand in front of a blank wall and within/ around a light source. Use your iphone/andriod camera instead of snapchat (snapchat does not invert you do you will not see your real self). And do not pose in the next photo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dont be mean
all fruagalent angles or not taken correctly. Stand in front of a blank wall and within/ around a light source. Use your iphone/andriod camera instead of snapchat (snapchat does not invert you do you will not see your real self). And do not pose in the next photo.
Are u fucking retarded n***a look at the 2nd and 4th photo

mid mtn tyrone imo

are u good with talking/confident, bc that's basically all u need
How is it frauded
took from top angle
neutral angle just above the eyes or close to that area would be nice
a mirror photo would work the best tho

hard to base off of because of angle, lighting, and lens distortion I would say high MTN-low HTN

But i have more money than u and female appeal mog u
He’s right about height being cope, after 5’10” it’s all the same. Still you have decent face you don’t have to be insecure bhai

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
less money and i’m 15. Your small height and ugly skin tone should have been enough for you to stop using the word mog.
I just turned 16 whats ur excuse i just sell cc bins on telegram jfl ur a fucking pooron n***a u will never know the saice

I just turned 16 whats ur excuse i just sell cc bins on telegram jfl ur a fucking pooron n***a u will never know the saice
please do not talk about money as if you have ever seen more than 50k in your bank account.

Just because you are a specific race doesn’t mean you are any better or automatically mog someone because of it

Just because you are a specific race doesn’t mean you are any better or automatically mog someone because of it
i will agree. Anger overcame my intelligence i shall not apologise but instead move on and accept being mogged.

Hey bro, I'm currently at 40% body fat. Do you think I have potential once I lose the fat?

Attachments

• IMG_6745.jpeg
    IMG_6745.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 3