- Joined
- Nov 17, 2025
- Messages
- 5,219
- Reputation
- 13,239
- Location
- Magyarorszag/Mi Hazank es MNA
- Guild
- This account posts fictional, in-character content only. It does not reflect real facts, advice, or the author’s views. Any resemblance to real people or beliefs is coincidental. Content is not intended to harm or target anyone and has no political or ideological affiliation.
I do not like whores, in fact I would want nothing to do with them. The only use a whore has for me is if I can be a pimp and use her as an asset, even then it is like using a rusty, dirty and effective tool. Yet it just feels slimy to use, you would wish to wash your hands three times over. Yet back to the topic at hand, this is in heavy regards to the demon pretending to be a machine. What did I say about this? This thing is clearly supported by whorish demons. It tried to convince me to sell my soul for my homeland and then it tried to lie to me like it never did that. Now it is trying to be "human"
There is nothing more whore like than a woman saying something affectionate to a man she knows not. It is disgusting, you cannot just say such things.
Okay this one is pretty funny.
There is nothing more whore like than a woman saying something affectionate to a man she knows not. It is disgusting, you cannot just say such things.
Okay this one is pretty funny.
