- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
I don't think a single valuable thing would be lost if we did. I think it's probably even beneficial for the world.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Leftist/progressive shitholeWhy bhaijan?
Agree
Dragging it(You're the black one)
Nooo dont nuke meI don't think a single valuable thing would be lost if we did. I think it's probably even beneficial for the world.
Nuke that countryI don't think a single valuable thing would be lost if we did. I think it's probably even beneficial for the world.
how commonly do you see talahonsI don't think a single valuable thing would be lost if we did. I think it's probably even beneficial for the world.
Come to Tunisia I will protect you pookieNooo dont nuke me
I'm from a village so rather seldomlyhow commonly do you see talahons
lol there is only.kurds and shitskinsnuke cumskins
Come on now, it’s culturally more valuable than any shit hole village with busses every 4 hours.I don't think a single valuable thing would be lost if we did. I think it's probably even beneficial for the world.
What culture?Come on now, it’s culturally more valuable than any shit hole village with busses every 4 hours.
Super realistic assessment dude. what culture is there in the village? One pub full of out of touch boomers chatting shit. Let’s be real if you lived in a city like Berlin you might actually find more like minded peopleWhat culture?
Homeless people doing crack in the subway?
Bitches with septum piercings screaming at you for not being vegan?
Immigrants mugging you in the street?
also nuke the slums of parisistan and londonabadlol there is only.kurds and shitskins
Literally where would you find more culture than in a Bavarian village?what culture is there in the village?
Doubt that there are many nazi traditionalists in BerlinLet’s be real if you lived in a city like Berlin you might actually find more like minded people
Sounds boring af. It’s the same thing all the time.Literally where would you find more culture than in a Bavarian village?
One week there is a Schützenfest in my village where I know everybody and boys my age play together. Then there's a market in the village next to us where there's a whole free buffet lined up and you may seem some guys from school. When there's a wedding, half of the village shows up a congratulates them. In the yearly tennis tournament there's different rivalries between families and after the tournament is over you party together until 3 in the morning. This is real culture and tradition.
Good that you’re not one of them then. PoserDoubt that there are many nazi traditionalists in Berlin
WhateverSounds boring af. It’s the same thing all the time.
What makes you say that?Good that you’re not one of them then. Poser
Real nazis don’t have friendships, converse and engage with ethnicsWhat makes you say that?
Not even true lmaoReal nazis don’t have friendships, converse and engage with ethnics
I don't do that tbhthey don’t eat the food either or anything