- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
I don't care if your neck hurts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ur humor is comparable to a foidsI don't care if your neck hurts
![]()
Its been dragged n***adragging it for months
Twinkdestroyer makes one trillion neck hurts threads on his alt = hehe funnyIts been dragged n***a
n***a that shit was never funny he paid me to laugh at his shitty threadsTwinkdestroyer makes one trillion neck hurts threads on his alt = hehe funny
I make a few = NOOO THIS FUCKING GREYCEL IS DESTRYOING THE FORUM SAAR
I didn't make any neck hurt thread thoTwinkdestroyer makes one trillion neck hurts threads on his alt = hehe funny
I make a few = NOOO THIS FUCKING GREYCEL IS DESTRYOING THE FORUM SAAR
When a n***a lying but you want him to suck your dickI didn't make any neck hurt thread tho