Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

ChadGPT rated me HTN

Just an experiment, why not?
Experiment of what? What kind of experiment is it? It's simply a way of seeking objectivity (you can't do that by asking chat gpt) to plug your insecurities


And in the meantime you are reducing looks to a two-dimensional concept (not even 3D)
 
And in the meantime you are reducing looks to a two-dimensional concept (not even 3D)
I didn’t except to get realistic rating just wanted to see how it rates and if it’s somewhat accurate (it’s not at all)
 
I didn’t except to get realistic rating just wanted to see how it rates and if it’s somewhat accurate (it’s not at all)
I'll let you in on a secret: people have an innate ability to recognise good looks that gets worse as soon as a you enter the beautiful world of facial ratios and details
 
It overrates a lot from what ive seen, i can give u a proper rating If you want tho 😁
 
It overrates a lot from what ive seen, i can give u a proper rating If you want tho 😁
I’m good thanks, I did it as an experiment to see if it’s gonna point out flaws and strengths

I think ratings are quite pointless

You either have success with the opposite gender or you don’t
 
rated me chadlite

chatgppt cant rate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top