- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,240
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,593
Since the forum is dead mate, normie type thread, based on personality/values/attachments blah blah:
TVD:
Klaus Mikaelson
Star wars:
Ezra (rebel-era) + Anakin (Pre-vader)
JJK:
Satoru Gojo
The Boys:
Billy butcher
Arcane:
Vander
TWD:
S6 Rick Grimes (tuff)
The 100:
Bellamy Blake
Invincible:
Omni-man
Attack on Titan:
Eren Yaeger
Okay I ran out of Chatgpt4 or whatever so that’s the end of that
tagging the only person I have talked to a lot: @pompompurino
TVD:
Klaus Mikaelson
Star wars:
Ezra (rebel-era) + Anakin (Pre-vader)
JJK:
Satoru Gojo
The Boys:
Billy butcher
Arcane:
Vander
TWD:
S6 Rick Grimes (tuff)
The 100:
Bellamy Blake
Invincible:
Omni-man
Attack on Titan:
Eren Yaeger
Okay I ran out of Chatgpt4 or whatever so that’s the end of that
tagging the only person I have talked to a lot: @pompompurino