Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL chico is so ugly rn ngl

alurmo

travis bicklepilled
Guild
shitpostin' forever
i would be depressed if i was chico tbh
imagine u look into ur old photos and see the appealgod thats worshipped
among lookists alike-
98d40c2a 1297 4897 8b1c c0889e3d0f20
Francisco Lachowski
Francisco Lachowski 1

but now u look into the mirror and see the balding hair, wrinkles and grey hairs
Chico Lachowski
Balding chico
Screenshot 2024 09 20 170553

JFL IF HES STILL UR PSL GOD AFTER 2020
DUDE IS A BALDING DAD NOW LOL

We gotta realise that this is what life is. Wrinkles, grey and balding hair will come with time no matter what. But that limited time is what motivates us to improve and grow and be at our peak when our peak comes.

i would be depressed if i was chico tbh
imagine u look into ur old photos and see the appealgod thats worshipped
among lookists alike-
98d40c2a 1297 4897 8b1c c0889e3d0f20
Francisco Lachowski
Francisco Lachowski 1

but now u look into the mirror and see the balding hair, wrinkles and grey hairs
Chico Lachowski
Balding chico
Screenshot 2024 09 20 170553

JFL IF HES STILL UR PSL GOD AFTER 2020
DUDE IS A BALDING DAD NOW LOL
Such a greycel post

We gotta realise that this is what life is. Wrinkles, grey and balding hair will come with time no matter what. But that limited time is what motivates us to improve and grow and be at our peak when our peak comes.
wrong
raw meat and sunscreen prevent wrinkles and gray hair
finasteride prevents balding

wrong
raw meat and sunscreen prevent wrinkles and gray hair
finasteride prevents balding
I beg your pardon, "Raw" meat? Well it will prevent wrinkles because you won't live long enough to get them in the first place.

And finasteride has some serious side effects like erectile dysfunction, decreased semen volume and decreased sexual drive. Some less occuring side effects are depression and suicidal thoughts.

I beg your pardon, "Raw" meat? Well it will prevent wrinkles because you won't live long enough to get them in the first place.

And finasteride has some serious side effects like erectile dysfunction, decreased semen volume and decreased sexual drive. Some less occuring side effects are depression and suicidal thoughts.
r****d. I exclusively have been eating raw meat raw eggs and raw fish for 6 years with zero negative health effects. It even cured my fiber induced constipation.

You can also use topical finasteride to avoid sexual sides as it results in lower systemic levels. Also, finasteride doesn’t really inhibit 5-AR in the brain since it typically only inhibits the kind of enzyme found in the follicles, reproductive organs, etc. It also doesn’t have those effects in most users, and in users who do see them, they are resolved upon cessation of the drug.

r****d. I exclusively have been eating raw meat raw eggs and raw fish for 6 years with zero negative health effects. It even cured my fiber induced constipation.

You can also use topical finasteride to avoid sexual sides as it results in lower systemic levels. Also, finasteride doesn’t really inhibit 5-AR in the brain since it typically only inhibits the kind of enzyme found in the follicles, reproductive organs, etc. It also doesn’t have those effects in most users, and in users who do see them, they are resolved upon cessation of the drug.
The fuck you talking about? Raw meat causes health problems like Hepatitis E, Brucellosis, Norovirus, Staphylococcal Food Poisoning, Toxoplasmosis, Taeniasis, Trichinosis, Listeriosis, E-coli Infection, Campylobacteriosis, Salmonellosis and what not. Eating raw meat will make you sick over time, if it's not diarrhoea on day 1 then it's parasites and tapeworm after some time.

The chances of these side effects are only reduced with topical use of finasteride, they cannot be avoided. And obviously it doesn't occur in most users but the side effects are still too risky. With many patients showing long term erectile dysfunction and depression. There are safer options out there.

The fuck you talking about? Raw meat causes health problems like Hepatitis E, Brucellosis, Norovirus, Staphylococcal Food Poisoning, Toxoplasmosis, Taeniasis, Trichinosis, Listeriosis, E-coli Infection, Campylobacteriosis, Salmonellosis and what not. Eating raw meat will make you sick over time, if it's not diarrhoea on day 1 then it's parasites and tapeworm after some time.

The chances of these side effects are only reduced with topical use of finasteride, they cannot be avoided. And obviously it doesn't occur in most users but the side effects are still too risky. With many patients showing long term erectile dysfunction and depression. There are safer options out there.
Did not read a single word

More proof you're getting retarded by the minute. I did not even said that it is.
btw, the disease you are referencing does not even come from eating the pork tapeworm, it comes from playing in human shit. you dont get neurocysticercosis from just eating raw meat. not really possible

btw, the disease you are referencing does not even come from eating the pork tapeworm, it comes from playing in human shit. you dont get neurocysticercosis from just eating raw meat. not really possible
Eating raw pork will get you neurocysticerosis. A simple google search will tell you that much.
And "playing" in human shit will infect you? Isn't it too specific? Will sitting in human shit won't? Does one gotta play in the shit to get infected? Why so specific?

Eating raw pork will get you neurocysticerosis. A simple google search will tell you that much.
And "playing" in human shit will infect you? Isn't it too specific? Will sitting in human shit won't? Does one gotta play in the shit to get infected? Why so specific?
Nope eating raw pork will not

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BodieDysmorphia Looksmaxxing 19
Looksmaxxermogger12 Ratings 15
Pavel Off-Topic 35
Clone Off-Topic 6