Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Classmates

Ghoultune

Leave it to Lammy!
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
22,737
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 16d
Reputation
72,617
Location
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Guild
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
These Boys have Outdated Middle School humor, and It's Only in one Class

Why are You asking the Substitute if she supports the "Skittles" and the "LG TV"

DO YOU EVEN TRY TO BE FUNNY? THIS IS 12 YEAR OLD LEVEL STUFF.

AND NOW SOMEONE HAS A SOUNDBOARD. SERIOUSLY? AND PLAYING MOANS. I JUST HEARD "EMOTIONAL DAMAGE'


WHY AM I HERE?
 
Just skip
 
These Boys have Outdated Middle School humor, and It's Only in one Class

Why are You asking the Substitute if she supports the "Skittles" and the "LG TV"

DO YOU EVEN TRY TO BE FUNNY? THIS IS 12 YEAR OLD LEVEL STUFF.

AND NOW SOMEONE HAS A SOUNDBOARD. SERIOUSLY? AND PLAYING MOANS. I JUST HEARD "EMOTIONAL DAMAGE'


WHY AM I HERE?
what is lgtv
imma very sorry ghoul I love my classmates
 
this guy in my art class who's icebreaker was "i listen to dubstep and video game osts" started playing the communist anthem during class
 
Caffeine isn't Banned
1777301220131.webp
 
These Boys have Outdated Middle School humor, and It's Only in one Class

Why are You asking the Substitute if she supports the "Skittles" and the "LG TV"

DO YOU EVEN TRY TO BE FUNNY? THIS IS 12 YEAR OLD LEVEL STUFF.

AND NOW SOMEONE HAS A SOUNDBOARD. SERIOUSLY? AND PLAYING MOANS. I JUST HEARD "EMOTIONAL DAMAGE'


WHY AM I HERE?
n***a how old are you. Ur still 15
 
These Boys have Outdated Middle School humor, and It's Only in one Class

Why are You asking the Substitute if she supports the "Skittles" and the "LG TV"

DO YOU EVEN TRY TO BE FUNNY? THIS IS 12 YEAR OLD LEVEL STUFF.

AND NOW SOMEONE HAS A SOUNDBOARD. SERIOUSLY? AND PLAYING MOANS. I JUST HEARD "EMOTIONAL DAMAGE'


WHY AM I HERE?
boi that dank 😂🤙
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top