Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Collection

Suomi Volksgrenadier

ᛏLastᛋᛋEinherjar
Reputable
Established ★
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Messages
2,008
Online time
7d 8h
Reputation
2,911
Location
Mannerheim line
It's not all the toys I have, I just need to find more. And I want to expand my lego collection.
 
mirin
started getting interested in lego/models again lately, will prolly order some n get my old collection back
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top