Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Confessions Megathread

My confession is that I’m genuinely a fucking gooner. None of it is a joke or larp everything is say regarding it is true

I encouraged a friend in middle school to smear his own shit on the walls and betrayed him by shunning him after he did it. I didn't want to be associated with him after that, even though I thought it was so funny.

I encouraged a friend in middle school to smear his own shit on the walls and betrayed him by shunning him after he did it. I didn't want to be associated with him after that, even though I thought it was so funny.
Holy chad

when i got broken up with in my first relationship i made a fake account and became friends with my ex to convince him to come back to me and it worked, then i was broken up with again and gave up. that acc still follows my ex and he doesn’t suspect a thing. (im not this crazy anymore, ive learned my lesson)

When I was younger I pretended to be the guy my friend was crushing on and wrote her on this anonymous app (forgot the name) for MONTHS, then she approached him and spoke with him about it and he embarrassed her - not my proudest moment

when i got broken up with in my first relationship i made a fake account and became friends with my ex to convince him to come back to me and it worked, then i was broken up with again and gave up. that acc still follows my ex and he doesn’t suspect a thing. (im not this crazy anymore, ive learned my lesson)
All is fair in love and war. If it worked then shame on anyone who says shame on you.

holy shit that’s actually insane and so smart

I'm a pussy

This was back in 2017 or 2018 I lived in a different neighborhood at the time the family next to us were inbreed or something idk because both of thier children were couldn't talk only make sounds to communicate

Their parents were fully functional and they used to buy small dogs and chain them outside and feed and yell at them.

They didn't even feed them the right food they would pour a box of cheezits in the grass and tell the dog to eat (it never ate)

Me and my mom had already called the police on them Serval times just nothing happened after about 6 months of mistreating this dog it died and they threw it in a dumpster behind thier house.

And then one week later they appear with another small dog like very small.

They do the same thing just yelling at it but this time they gave it bread and since it was summer it was hot and they didn't give the dog water.

So my mom went and gave the dog water in a small bowl i guess they saw her and waited till she left and kicked the bowl of water over.

I saw everything and told my mom she knocked on thier door and and argument started happening between them.

The next day no larp or anything we woke up to a rat with hoke drilled in it's skull next to our car and inside the hole it had some type of liquid at this point we knew how sick they were mentally.

For a couple months they stopped and we thought that was it there done.

Basically all I remember from this point onward is that this dog ended up dead because we found it in the same dumpster as the first one they killed eventually we left but they still kept getting small dogs

I'm a pussy for this I could have taken the dogs or something but i was a scared little kid

This is just a summary

I'm a pussy

This was back in 2017 or 2018 I lived in a different neighborhood at the time the family next to us were inbreed or something idk because both of thier children were couldn't talk only make sounds to communicate

Their parents were fully functional and they used to buy small dogs and chain them outside and feed and yell at them.

They didn't even feed them the right food they would pour a box of cheezits in the grass and tell the dog to eat (it never ate)

Me and my mom had already called the police on them Serval times just nothing happened after about 6 months of mistreating this dog it died and they threw it in a dumpster behind thier house.

They do the same thing just yelling at it but this time they gave it bread and since it was summer it was hot and they didn't give the dog water.

So my mom went and gave the dog water in a small bowl i guess they saw her and waited till she left and kicked the bowl of water over.

I saw everything and told my mom she knocked on thier door and and argument started happening between them.

The next day no larp or anything we woke up to a rat with hoke drilled in it's skull next to our car and inside the hole it had some type of liquid at this point we knew how sick they were mentally.

Basically all I remember from this point onward is that this dog ended up dead because we found it in the same dumpster as the first one they killed eventually we left but they still kept getting small dogs

I'm a pussy for this I could have taken the dogs or something but i was a scared little kid

This is just a summary
Not much you could have done bro.

5–
1712092699158.png
i forgot about this image
I'm a pussy

This is just a summary
what the facckkkk
damn
dont worry they are not suffering anymore, but its sad, i hope they get arrested

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pavy2 Off-Topic 2
Whitepill Off-Topic 9
fable Off-Topic 45
BRUCEWAYNE78 Off-Topic 20