Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Confidence

satan

What´s your best tips regarding confidence? I've become more confident as my looks have improved but it's still not perfect.

Best tip I tried that actually works is having an open/extroverted body language which tricks your mind into feeling more confident. Don't cross arms/legs, shoulders back, head up, don't hide hands in pockets or behind back. Don't fidget with hair etc.

What´s your best tips regarding confidence? I've become more confident as my looks have improved but it's still not perfect.

Best tip I tried that actually works is having an open/extroverted body language which tricks your mind into feeling more confident. Don't cross arms/legs, shoulders back, head up, don't hide hands in pockets or behind back. Don't fidget with hair etc.
those are great tips. i found that meditation and affirmations worked really well like this for example

also coming to the realisation that life is short and that we are just a grain of sand on a beach in relation to the rest of the world and that we are all going to die one day and no one will remember anything we messed up on

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
those are great tips. i found that meditation and affirmations worked really well like this for example

also coming to the realisation that life is short and that we are just a grain of sand on a beach in relation to the rest of the world and that we are all going to die one day and no one will remember anything we messed up on

Good point and might have to try listening to something like that! When you start looking good as f**k but grew up ugly the confidence doesn't match the appearance lol

Good point and might have to try listening to something like that! When you start looking good as f**k but grew up ugly the confidence doesn't match the appearance lol
let me know how it goes. give it a try :)

i just say random stuff to strangers. it will be akward but it doesnt matter since they are strangers. i just yell random shit at people. and with others i dont hold back what i say. people think im weird but my confidence to speak my mind has applied to my classes, and i get better grades for participation and better relationships with them (i dont act autistic around my teachers but with my peers). so basically become insanely autistic, worked for me

Bro just have more looks and you'll be naturally confident