Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Correct lips function

Falis

Wow
How can describe it it seems to be important for mewing

1 st - good look from front and side
2nd - in general it give some pressure on your teeth and don't give them to be crooked

look at people with maloclusions
lower jaw is back and lower lip is backward
i think if your lips are together it also stimulate your jaws to be in correct position
correct position = correct growth = life

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
look at people with maloclusions
lower jaw is back and lower lip is backward
i think if your lips are together it also stimulate your jaws to be in correct position
correct position = correct growth = life
Not that simple i think still people with correct lips function but with a dpwnswing face

Not that simple i think still people with correct lips function but with a dpwnswing face
i haven't seen people like that
if there is something wrong with face, there should also be something wrong with lips

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i haven't seen people like that
if there is something wrong with face, there should also be something wrong with lips
No, you have a tendency to forget too much the genetics now that we discovered that my friend has an excellent lips function without knowing looks like shit this kind of improvement are relative to your own gentic potential

there is a lot of different ways why your friend is bad
we can't say that your friend is bad because of only lips or something else
i talk about most cases
genetics and development problems is different things also