- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,238
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,586
Let’s make a pollCome on I’m actually a charming guy![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let’s make a pollCome on I’m actually a charming guy![]()
OkLet’s make a poll
But people don’t know real me it’s my tren alter egoLet’s make a poll
Aren't you that fat blonde russian n***a? Yk what im gonna doxx you I think
How do you know whatAren't you that fat blonde russian n***a? Yk what im gonna doxx you I think
My pussy so good so clean so good and clean!How do you know what
Pls don’tMy pussy so good so clean so good and clean!
Basically your bf flirted with mtf trans that looks like Madison beer in vc yesterday