Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Dandelions is really gone..

i dokt understand why he was so insecure it baffles me
He fell down the mental abyss.
Abused dog, he got mad when I told him that so you can tell it’s true. Positive experiences now can’t make up for all the negative past experiences
It can, boyo. You can’t always stay in the negative. Eventually, positive experiences will start to outweigh the harm, it’s like a math equation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He fell down the mental abyss.

It can, boyo. You can’t always stay in the negative. Eventually, positive experiences will start to outweigh the harm, it’s like a math equation.
Eventually, but it will take him a long time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whitepill Off-Topic 31
Slicer Off-Topic 8
Dandelions Off-Topic 8
Whitepill Off-Topic 26