Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dandelions

Dandelions

Another Day, Another Opportunity
Established Member
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'd be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please take a listen, it’s such a beautiful song. I always think of my dog who passed away from edging in Ohio after rizzing up baby gronk and livvy dune at the tiktok rizz party with duke dennis and kai cenat gyatt, speaking kai cenat, is he a simp for mewing to looksmax or is edging and mewing goated to mog barrett and chico with lima would have the most mogger kids ever and they would say I just lost my dawg my brother taught me how to chase the bag in skibidi toilet rizz.

Please take a listen, it’s such a beautiful song. I always think of my dog who passed away from edging in Ohio after rizzing up baby gronk and livvy dune at the tiktok rizz party with duke dennis and kai cenat gyatt, speaking kai cenat, is he a simp for mewing to looksmax or is edging and mewing goated to mog barrett and chico with lima would have the most mogger kids ever and they would say I just lost my dawg my brother taught me how to chase the bag in skibidi toilet rizz.
eh? i understood 40% of that

Skibidi looksmax

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whitepill Off-Topic 26