Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dark circles

It can be genetic, is your diet really that good?

Do you touch the area of your eyes a lot? It is well known that the vascular cavities in it are very fragile, and create dark circles if harmed.
You quite cooked, even your grandma is flaming you

some serums I've been using for dark circles have been the ordinary caffeine 5% serum and the good molecules yerba mate eye gel. Both have worked wellish for me and are super affordable. If you're able to splurge I've had amazing results from the olehenriksen banana bright vitamin c serum...I got it as a sample once at sephora and it's amazing...I just can't afford a full bottle womp womp. If you still aren't receiving results from skincare it might just be your bone structure and you'll have to get surgery to correct it :/

Very lightly pull on the skin of your undereye and be gentle, if the skin remains dark it’s discoloration and there’s eye creams for that. If it’s not discolored it can be from many reasons but caffeine eye creams and cold compress will help temporarily. The skin laxity is also important if it doesn’t snap back normally and stays up, go to a derm and you can address it and find the cause 😃