Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Darktriad BBC pretty boy with long dreads is the ideal life form

One of the most favorite color scheme around the word is brown with green. Another is black with blue.

Projecting those colors schemes into humans will be the same as to hypothesize that certain green eyes will combine the most with brown skin, while blue eyes would combine with blackier skin.
Online, I did felt that blue eyes combined with super dark skin.
The brown with green, however, does work for me.

This, alone, modify a little bit your point of view (that's is already kinda fucked up), given that light eyes are considered light tried

Last edited:
Also, racism exist, and dreads may not be seen as attractive in some places like China and some european places

Shure, pretty boys with dark tried are balanced, but I think the other examples mog.

Who wants to be a light triad f****t like lucky blue smith

This is ideal
I don't think "dark triad" is something you can emulate for very long. It's not like people aren't gonna put it to the test. When that happens your nature will get the better of you and you'll end up looking very foolish.

Girls can always sense when you're putting on a front. They're geared for that shit way more than we are. When you fake something particularly well they'll still know something's not quite right about your persona, and then the tests will start coming in hard from every direction.

dark triad white looking ethnic psychopath drug addict rapist with mogger hair and zygos is the ideal life form

what are you going on about?
the person i replied to said “who would wanna be a light triad like lucky blue smith”
and i disagreed and said i would, hope this helps

being prettyboy in general imo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
being prettyboy in general imo
Naw cus no one fucks with a bbc thug looking pretty boy and he’s allowed to do/say whatever he wants without people shit talking and respected 24/7 as they know the consequences

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He is mixed black and white so this isn't relevant to say.
I think you just like black men. its ok buddy we'll accept you
whites have way higher smv
I’m just speaking from experience guys

All the black pretty boy thugs that are basically sped are allowed to get away with saying/doing anything

I saw a 6’0 pretty boy bbc thug walking with a girl and punched an exit sign and scream “I COULDVE PUNCHED THAT BITCH” the girl had no reaction like what she saw was normal

Another pretty boy bbc made a finger gun and pretended to shoot and stuck up the middle finger to foids, thats considered rizz for bbcs which a high trust wyboi couldn’t be able to get away with

Another one told girls “why you so ugly” “you fat” something a bbc *thug* pretty boy could get away with, while a wyboi couldn’t

another one would randomly insult people that walked by while he was with a crowd of girls

Another one punched a girl for pulling his dreads and nobody cared

I’m just speaking from experience guys

All the black pretty boy thugs that are basically sped are allowed to get away with saying/doing anything

I saw a 6’0 pretty boy bbc thug walking with a girl and punched an exit sign and scream “I COULDVE PUNCHED THAT BITCH” the girl had no reaction like what she saw was normal

Another pretty boy bbc made a finger gun and pretended to shoot and stuck up the middle finger to foids, thats considered rizz for bbcs which a high trust wyboi couldn’t be able to get away with

Another one told girls “why you so ugly” “you fat” something a bbc *thug* pretty boy could get away with, while a wyboi couldn’t

Another one punched a girl for pulling his dreads and nobody cares
Depends on the attractiveness on each of the people ngl but generally low inhib or if they expect the person to be low inhib can get away with this

dude theres no "jbw copers" just go outside and youll see whites have it way easier when dating
Location pill matters. If you live in a city where thugmaxxing is law, then being black is better than white if you statusmax, ntmax, and social status max.

Location pill matters. If you live in a city where thugmaxxing is law, then being black is better than white if you statusmax, ntmax, and social status max.
maybe in the slums of negroland with only sheboons