Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dating App Matches (Chadlite or High Tier Normie)

jc5013058

Looking at screenshots of my dating app match success would I be considered a chadlite or high tier normie? My pictures are in an introduction post in your curious. I have moderate-semi high success with women usually. Have had quite a few hook ups. 5”9 with athletic muscular build. I’m not being arrogant but I know fully well it’s very difficult for the vast majority of men to get this much success on dating apps and in real life.

Attachments

• IMG_0812.png
    IMG_0812.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0673.png
    IMG_0673.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0776.jpeg
    IMG_0776.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 34
It feels like everyone's obsessed with finding the "perfect" match, but isn't dating more about finding someone you actually connect with?
Focusing on looks can be fun at first, but it can't be the only foundation for a relationship, right?

It feels like everyone's obsessed with finding the "perfect" match, but isn't dating more about finding someone you actually connect with?
Focusing on looks can be fun at first, but it can't be the only foundation for a relationship, right?
Focusing on looks can be fun at first, but it can't be the only foundation for a relationship, right? I've heard dating app mental health can be a real rollercoaster for your self-esteem (swiping fatigue is a thing!).
What are your thoughts on dating app culture and how it can impact mental health? Is it possible to find a genuine connection through these apps, or should we ditch the swiping and meet people more organically?
Personally, I'd rather invest time in building something real than get caught up in the whole "Chad-chasing" game. But maybe I'm just naive?

Looking at screenshots of my dating app match success would I be considered a chadlite or high tier normie? My pictures are in an introduction post in your curious. I have moderate-semi high success with women usually. Have had quite a few hook ups. 5”9 with athletic muscular build. I’m not being arrogant but I know fully well it’s very difficult for the vast majority of men to get this much success on dating apps and in real life.
Let me guess, did they believe they were in a chance to get an LTR?