Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dating apps are the best thing ever

RomanianCel

Without bumble and tinder i will still be a virgin.
In real life i have no friends and i don't leave the house and i can't look people in the eye
I will never be able to talk to a girl first in real life without being approached first.
On dating apps it's easy because i can tell the girl that i am shy and weird so she know first that i m not normal so there is no pressure anymore , i also tell them that i will drink before i see them , it works because i look good and i give a high iq vibe
I have been meeting with 3 girls thanks to dating apps, without them i will be a virgin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Irlpill is law. Internet and online dating has ruined our connections with people
there will be no connection for someone like me who doesn't leave the house
Imagine elliot rodger
Where he will have more succes? In real life u need to approach first and expect rejection, on dating apps no u already know she likes u

there will be no connection for someone like me who doesn't leave the house
Imagine elliot rodger
Where he will have more succes? In real life u need to approach first and expect rejection, on dating apps no u already know she likes u
He wont have much success due to his autism . Just because u get a like doesn’t mean that’s a slay

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He wont have much success due to his autism . Just because u get a like doesn’t mean that’s a slay
i m literally autist who never had friends
I just get drunk before a meeting(150ml-200 vodka) and it s ok