Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

dealing with older women is so much easier

Deleted Member 80486

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
15,372
Solutions
7
Online time
1mo 20d
Reputation
43,542
i'm not into the whole milf thing and find being with a older woman is hot, I believe that whole thing is just forced or from pornography, and it's also not that I think older women are more mature, but they are simpler and easier to make excited, I'd say 28+ is when women are like this, young girls brains short circuit if they don't have 20 dudes constantly jestering for them and giving them attention
 
i'm not into the whole milf thing and find being with a older woman is hot, I believe that whole thing is just forced or from pornography, and it's also not that I think older women are more mature, but they are simpler and easier to make excited, I'd say 28+ is when women are like this, young girls brains short circuit if they don't have 20 dudes constantly jestering for them and giving them attention
100% yap and zero experience
If you want an easy girl find someone insecure not older
 
Not what he was trying to say
IMG_8356.jpeg
 
ok yea jfl its the opposite, younger girls are too excitable and its kind of annoying
Again 100% yap and zero experience. You make up scenarios in your head and then act like you actually understand how things work
Being easy has almost nothing to do with age it's lack of maturity, confidence and self respect
 
Again 100% yap and zero experience. You make up scenarios in your head and then act like you actually understand how things work
Being easy has almost nothing to do with age it's lack of maturity, confidence and self respect
n***a I literally had a j*b where I dealt with women of all ages, ones that had kids were the nicest to be around and teenage ones were the most annoying
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top