Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dear Popular people

Ghoultune

Leave it to Lammy!
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
22,604
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 16d
Reputation
72,320
Location
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Guild
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
I made a post a while ago asking internet famous people how they are famous

If you are popular irl pr internet I have a quest

Why are you popular why do you attract people What is the personality you have
 
I made a post a while ago asking internet famous people how they are famous

If you are popular irl pr internet I have a quest

Why are you popular why do you attract people What is the personality you have
the personality is called being htb
 
I made a post a while ago asking internet famous people how they are famous

If you are popular irl pr internet I have a quest

Why are you popular why do you attract people What is the personality you have
babe we can make a couples channel together
 
You are right

But ugly people can be popular so why
usually because they have a talent, have money, or are funny/interesting. You cant just act like a normal person and be popular unless you are attractive or have a gimmick
 
Yes and then we can go on love island and win or whatever they do on that show
yes absolutely (I have never seen love island)
 
usually because they have a talent, have money, or are funny/interesting. You cant just act like a normal person and be popular unless you are attractive or have a gimmick
Are you any of them you sound smart what do you do
 
I made a post a while ago asking internet famous people how they are famous

If you are popular irl pr internet I have a quest

Why are you popular why do you attract people What is the personality you have
i’m not a popular
but what makes them popular is social skills
 
I made a post a while ago asking internet famous people how they are famous

If you are popular irl pr internet I have a quest

Why are you popular why do you attract people What is the personality you have
i dont do anything my videos are useless and boring i would personally never watch videos like the ones i post and idk why others do
 
Idk what happens when ur blocked
Damn they replied with the confused emoji to my reply so i guess they did block you they dont know i replied to you

Or they just confused cause im wrong
 
Damn they replied with the confused emoji to my reply so i guess they did block you they dont know i replied to you

Or they just confused cause im wrong
Idk it’s js Ghoultune anyway 😭
No more ragebait 🥺
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top