Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Debloating when water intake was your only issue

BriannaPilled

Living Dead Girl
Joined
Jul 24, 2025
Messages
316
Online time
1d 12h
Reputation
838
Location
Prezza Italy
I feel like no one talks about how if the amount (or rather lack of) water you drink is your main issue is your only issue in your debloating process how much more bloated you feel trying to fix it. My diet is clean with the occasional cheat days twice a month (where the option is a piece of dark chocolate or sorbetto). I exercise regularly. The only issue was the water that I would forget to drink (and honestly fluids in general) I felt so sick and bloated the whole two weeks I was trying to get it under control that I didn’t want to eat anything. The last day was so bad, and then randomly (same day) at like 9 oclock the bloating from everywhere was mostly gone and my cheekbones looked ungodly regal.

TL;DR
Terrible experience. Please remember to drink fluids, and if you tend to forget do not shove large amounts into your life at once unless you want to feel like death the whole time. Result was worth it.
 
Drinking 500mL/hour is optimal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top