Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Delusiomaxxing

Bro … do you not understand that’s why I said delusion maxing . As In I’m editing pics of my self
no im autistic

i meant it kind of as a reply to how you and nihilus said your maxilla is bad even while mandible is good, when its because its edited

i shall keep coping with mewing and bone smashing . i just pray i get a glow up like salludon ( im delusional )
i say this to everyone but plsss be careful bonesmashing the prt between your eyebrows you can lose your sense of smell

and maybe one day you can save up to get surgery, who knows? depending on your age mewing may also help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i say this to everyone but plsss be careful bonesmashing the prt between your eyebrows you can lose your sense of smell

and maybe one day you can save up to get surgery, who knows? depending on your age mewing may also help
I dont proper bonesmsh but thank you . I’m 17 so maybe .

Back