Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dick is probably top 3 most important things for men

Length matters only to a certain extent. Up to 16 cm - yea, up to 18 - kinda. Bigger - failo

Width >>>> length

Maybe I’m just coping with my 6x5.5, but that makes sense from the anatomical perspective

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Length matters only to a certain extent. Up to 16 cm - yea, up to 18 - kinda. Bigger - failo

Width >>>> length

Maybe I’m just coping with my 6x5.5, but that makes sense from the anatomical perspective
Get mogged by my 7.5 x 5.5-6

Downward or upward curvatures target way more the different sweet spots inside the vagina

Big ass Veins add extra sensations for her during penetrative sex
I've got the veins put wouldn't side ways curvature have the same effect

I'm at 19cm and still go balls deep but you need to extra prep before plowing your girl, and the curvature & the position matter to avoid hitting the cervix

Width >>>> length

You have the demigod girth, W
A bit too big, unless you wanna go for 50+ BC foids tbh
Rookie numbers from the average woman in 2024
Remember than over these 50, not even 1% of them make her cum once and she regrets 80% of them guaranteed

I've got the veins put wouldn't side ways curvature have the same effect
If your curvature is on the left for example, in missionary you fuck lying on your right side if you want to target the g-spot

I don’t think it matters, face is much more important, as long as it’s not that much under average 🤷‍♀️
Interesting, would you rather CL face but average height frame and penis or mtn face 6'2 good frame and great penis (no diddy)

The syats prove I'm right
  • Ecuador: 17,61 cm
  • Kamerun: 16,67 cm
  • Bolivien: 16,51 cm
  • Sudan: 16,47 cm
  • Haiti: 16,01 cm
  • Senegal: 15,89 cm
  • Gambia: 15,88 cm
  • Kuba: 15,87 cm

• Ecuador: 17,61 cm
  • Kamerun: 16,67 cm