Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do I achieve growth or not?

Azo ouzmaki

أهلاً. أقترب من عمر 20 عامًا وقد بدأت الآن في ممارسة المواء. هل ما زال هناك أمل بالنسبة لي؟

Attachments

• IMG20240220105328.jpg
    IMG20240220105328.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
لسوء الحظ، قد تضطر إلى استخدام هاردماكس، فلديك قدر ضئيل جدًا من الانسجام، وملامح وجهك ليست هي الأفضل، وأقترح عليك البحث عن هاردماكسينج وإجراء بحثك لتقرر ما إذا كنت تريد المضي قدمًا في هذا أم لا.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
لسوء الحظ، قد تضطر إلى استخدام هاردماكس، فلديك قدر ضئيل جدًا من الانسجام، وملامح وجهك ليست هي الأفضل، وأقترح عليك البحث عن هاردماكسينج وإجراء بحثك لتقرر ما إذا كنت تريد المضي قدمًا في هذا أم لا.
Would it be Get better if I tried it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Most likely not bc you over the age 18
Unfortunately, I did not know him before during my teenage years. I discovered him at the beginning of 19. I did not believe him at first, but now I have a month left until 20, and I want to improve myself, my body, my face, and my mentality. I very much regret underestimating him and wasting my time.

Back