- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,179
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,318
NOODo i actually look like a middle aged woman
@dontmindme @Barbie @Randomized Shame @pompompurino @bunny
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
NOODo i actually look like a middle aged woman
@dontmindme @Barbie @Randomized Shame @pompompurino @bunny
No I swear I never got told I look older I always get mistaken for younger irlsomeone once told me i look 13 this isnt a joke
Thanks bby girl
Is it not?@penis666999 is this chill
coming home shortly dear and the alcohol wore off i ain’t drunk anymoreThanks bby girlI miss u so bad
Awe did u have fun babycoming home shortly dear and the alcohol wore off i ain’t drunk anymore
Do I know u
YESSS SO MUCH FUN AAA I LOVED ITAwe did u have fun baby![]()
YAYAYYYYESSS SO MUCH FUN AAA I LOVED IT
no but i have seen uDo I know u![]()
oh okkno but i have seen u
i used to have an account hereoh okk
What was iti used to have an account here
send the pic my wayno but i have seen u
it was in old threads, shes like a htbsend the pic my way
ill be honest with you since no-one here is. yes you look way older than you should and tbh I didnt believe you were 18 till a few days ago@Ebony enjoyer take that
What abt me doesill be honest with you since no-one here is. yes you look way older than you should and tbh I didnt believe you were 18 till a few days ago
does what?What abt me does
What about me makes me look olderdoes what?
i dont have your pics I just remember you looked like you could be the mother of a kindergartenerWhat about me makes me look older
whyI thought you were 21
I have no idea