Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do u like my earrings

Deleted Member 54235

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 18, 2024
Messages
2,174
Online time
6d 9h
Reputation
8,977
Do u like them
IMG_7147.jpeg
88319C46-CAA3-44A0-8806-1C52592C2F48.jpeg
 
I cant appreciate earrings my brain doesn’t allow it, but I can tell if my brain was that of a woman who’d care about things such as earrings then yes I would express appreciation
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top