Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do women like guys who are romantic

Preston_Real

To the women on thr forum do you like guys who are romantic. The kind to take you out to dine in fancy restaurants, save up money and buy you nice gifts, planning suprises for you on special days. Very expressive and vocal about their love always giving you hugs, kissing you, telling you how much they love you. From what I've noticed women seem to hate guys like that and just label these types as nice guys and chase badboys that treat them like shit.

Last edited:
we do, but only from guys that we already like - but being romantic when you don’t even know him is kind of a turn off because it comes off too strong
They want badboys that will end up being romantic for them...

nice guy ≠ romantic.
You have your answer tbh

+ Never be romantic for a girl you never smashed or you aren't with in a exclusive relationship

You have your answer tbh

+ Never be romantic for a girl you never smashed or you aren't with in a exclusive relationship
Well yeah .. how tf are you romantic to a girl you barely know , it's just performative no? Don't you need yo know a few details about that person first?

To the women on thr forum do you like guys who are romantic. The kind to take you out to dine in fancy restaurants, save up money and buy you nice gifts, planning suprises for you on special days. Very expressive and vocal about their love always giving you hugs, kissing you, telling you how much they love you. From what I've noticed women seem to hate guys like that and just label these types as nice guys and chase badboys that treat them like shit.

Well yeah .. how tf are you romantic to a girl you barely know , it's just performative no? Don't you need yo know a few details about that person first?
People fall for appearances
It's in our biology.

Male mammals look physically more "attractive" and are bigger than female mammals, but at the end of the day they still need to jester for the female's attention.

Similar thing in humans, except that males don't need to fight eachother to death like monkeys or perform some sort of a "dance" or something to impress the female. Human males need to try to fantumtax-rizz a female to secure her gyatt.

ANOTHER HUMAN CLASSIC 🤣🙏

It's in our biology.

Male mammals look physically more "attractive" and are bigger than female mammals, but at the end of the day they still need to jester for the female's attention.

Similar thing in humans, except that males don't need to fight eachother to death like monkeys or perform some sort of a "dance" or something to impress the female. Human males need to try to fantumtax-rizz a female to secure her gyatt.

ANOTHER HUMAN CLASSIC 🤣🙏
Exactly, as I said, people fall for appearances

Exactly, as I said, people fall for appearances
Why are you so surprised, though? It's water, you even judge people based on their physical appearance without being aware of it.

we do, only if there is a previous attraction.
example: a woman can build up a high attraction to a mediocre man over time especially if he seems harder to obtain, but if he's romantic right away then she will mark him off as a another man who is wrapped around her finger.

whereas, with a htn+ any romance is seen as marriage material no matter what. (or labeled as love-bombing by females because it's only "too good to be true" when it comes from a very good looking man.

No i have been romantic to girls i know nothing about because of their looks

Why are you so surprised, though? It's water, you even judge people based on their physical appearance without being aware of it.
You read me wrongly. I was not surprised.

we do, only if there is a previous attraction.
example: a woman can build up a high attraction to a mediocre man over time especially if he seems harder to obtain, but if he's romantic right away then she will mark him off as a another man who is wrapped around her finger.

whereas, with a htn+ any romance is seen as marriage material no matter what. (or labeled as love-bombing by females because it's only "too good to be true" when it comes from a very good looking man.
They want badboys that will end up being romantic for them...

nice guy ≠ romantic.
"...

use sex as a tool of manipulation and control but also traditional concepts of love and romance, which are seen more positively than sex, to control men's sexual lives. Vilar writes that men gain nothing from marriage and that women coerce them into it under the pretense that it fulfills their romantic desires.

The book closes with Vilar stating that it would be difficult to change the situation by appealing to women, as women are unsympathetic to the plight of men, and unwilling to give up their comfortable position in society. It is up to men to see past the deception and emotional blackmail and subject it to open criticism before any meaningful changes can occur.

"...

use sex as a tool of manipulation and control but also traditional concepts of love and romance, which are seen more positively than sex, to control men's sexual lives. Vilar writes that men gain nothing from marriage and that women coerce them into it under the pretense that it fulfills their romantic desires.

The book closes with Vilar stating that it would be difficult to change the situation by appealing to women, as women are unsympathetic to the plight of men, and unwilling to give up their comfortable position in society. It is up to men to see past the deception and emotional blackmail and subject it to open criticism before any meaningful changes can occur.
Dnr

Back