- Joined
- Sep 5, 2024
- Messages
- 21,732
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 3d 28m
- Reputation
- 79,393
tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why spuffyi think you are homosexual
you behave like onewhy spuffy
U spam a million posts going "FEMBOY RESPECT BUTTON"
overyou behave like one
ITS A JOKEU spam a million posts going "FEMBOY RESPECT BUTTON"
No but I hope it to be true
what the frickNo but I hope it to be true
You dont have to make it....ITS A JOKE
omggggg barbieYou dont have to make it....
yeswhat the frick
all clowns
i hate you genuinelyYou dont have to make it....
i know i said ily 2 mins ago but stilli hate you genuinely
yeaYou are definitely a twink
You just agreeing with what I am saying instead of showing aggression means you are queer
im just a queer lil boyYou just agreeing with what I am saying instead of showing aggression means you are queer
bro’s finally admitted itim just a queer lil boy
thats really intrestin point of viewYou just agreeing with what I am saying instead of showing aggression means you are queer
f*gim just a queer lil boy