Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll Do yall n*****s mew or nah

Do You Mew

• Total voters
If ur not 5- 16 years old forget it
It's never permanent even if you were doing it as a child

It's a good cope for those who mouth breathed and ate softer foods during their adolescence

this n***a thinks it works
Me when i never spoke to a surgeon or doctor. Of course long term mouth breathing rapes your jaw

Look at everyone you know who mouth breathes vs nose breathe then their face shape. Long term mouth breathers during peak development phases have narrow airways, small nose, smaller jaw. if you even know any people irl idk if you do based on that take

Another part of that is NATURAL tongue posture which is constant and shapes ur jaw

Me when i never spoke to a surgeon or doctor. Of course long term mouth breathing rapes your jaw

Look at everyone you know who mouth breathes vs nose breathe then their face shape. Long term mouth breathers during peak development phases have narrow airways, small nose, smaller jaw. if you even know any people irl idk if you do based on that take

Another part of that is NATURAL tongue posture which is constant and shapes ur jaw
Just to be clear again i said PEAK DEVELOPMENT PHASE and specified 5-16 yo

It's never permanent even if you were doing it as a child

It's a good cope for those who mouth breathed and ate softer foods during their adolescence
Well it would be rare asf for someone with healthy breathing to suddenly change unless they got surgery these things are habits

Of course mouth breathing affects your jaw but mewing doesn't fix that lol there is ZERO evidence that mewing works, you can acheive the same results by simply remembering to breath through ur nose lol

Of course mouth breathing affects your jaw but mewing doesn't fix that lol there is ZERO evidence that mewing works, you can acheive the same results by simply remembering to breath through ur nose lol
Mewing means breathing and tongue posture. Lets first start with definitions for the mentally handicapped. Jk

Keep disliking you cant even define or understand what ur trying to explain to others.

See, youre basically saying that pigeons are not birds but pigeons. India is india but not asian. Totally low iq damn i have to ignore you hopefully you dont hold a grudge for it but i cannot argue with someone this concerning

Respiration is a biology topic. Hope it helps……

holding a grudge vs having low tolerance for someone are different things
Well people with brains have low tolerance for people who think “biology” and “anatomy” are not umbrella terms

Who think mewing is one specific action and that tongue posture is irrelevent to breathing

Someone who emotionally rapes someones rep, someone who argues like a petty little girl bringing irrelevent info to the convo to use against me

But you dont see me acting like a petty female…. Lets leave it at that

Well people with brains have low tolerance for people who think “biology” and “anatomy” are not umbrella terms
Of course those are both umbrella terms except you used them in the wrong context, bones structure and muscles are completely anatomy