Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL do you believe in God?

dextermogin

boatsman on the river of Styx triple six
Established
i was raised in a muslim family but i don't really believe in it. never found a reason to believe but no reason to not believe in God(s). sometimes i like to larp as pagan tho cause they have pretty cool looking gods lmao

i was raised in a muslim family but i don't really believe in it. never found a reason to believe but no reason to not believe in God(s). sometimes i like to larp as pagan tho cause they have pretty cool looking gods lmao
Proud Muslim

i dont know
there is no 100% certainty
there could be a god. or many gods. or none at all. there are many religions, many thought processes. im not going to guess and select at random, because either way if im wrong, i will end up in hell or something. also i question some stuff which are found throughout religions.
maybe god(s) is just an observer, he simply created and watches, does not intervene
so i will just live my life how i want, and try to be good for myself and not to please a god(s)
i try to search for the truth, and find strong evidence with good grounds that i can try to form conclusions based on.

i dont know
there could be a god. or many gods. or none at all. there are many religions, many thought processes. im not going to guess and select at random, because either way if im wrong, i will end up in hell or something. also i question some stuff which are found throughout religions.
maybe god(s) is just an observer, he simply created and watches, does not intervene
so i will just live my life how i want, and try to be good for myself and not to please a god(s)
i try to search for the truth, and find strong evidence with good grounds that i can try to form conclusions based on.
Same thinking bhai

i dont know
@i_love_roosters thots?

Yes I belive in God. To be more precise i would say im christian but I would hsve to study a bit more sence some things dont make any sense to me for now