- Joined
- Mar 2, 2025
- Messages
- 1,171
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 5d 19h
- Reputation
- 2,053
hyperbole and I explained myself in the next post shortly after"thats pseudoscience sir phenos don't exist"
didn't exist 500 years ago and doesn't exist nowexplain?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hyperbole and I explained myself in the next post shortly after"thats pseudoscience sir phenos don't exist"
didn't exist 500 years ago and doesn't exist nowexplain?
if it didn't exist then you wont be able to speak about it nor think about it.hyperbole and I explained myself in the next post shortly after
didn't exist 500 years ago and doesn't exist now
elaborateif it didn't exist then you wont be able to speak about it nor think about it.
You clearly have problems with abstract thinking. I'll tell you that if epistemology didn't exist, then it wouldn't exist in our thoughts either (because, according to you, epistemology itself doesn't exist). That means you wouldn't be able to think anything about it.elaborate
whyYou clearly have problems with abstract thinking. I'll tell you that if epistemology didn't exist, then it wouldn't exist in our thoughts either (because, according to you, epistemology itself doesn't exist). That means you wouldn't be able to think anything about it.
why do u think different races doesnt exist?didn't exist 500 years ago and doesn't exist now
because it doesn't exist?
wasn't a serious reply, I'm relaying what he gave me for when I asked why the scientific method isn't validwhy do u think different races doesnt exist?