- Joined
- Feb 19, 2026
- Messages
- 3,066
- Online time
- 7d 19h
- Reputation
- 3,579
Now I know femcels technically aren’t real
But there’s definitely women who struggle more than others
But there’s definitely women who struggle more than others
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You remind me of that Logan Paul video where he acts like the first ever feministNow I know femcels technically aren’t real
But there’s definitely women who struggle more than others
Yeah probably the ugly ones just a guess thoNow I know femcels technically aren’t real
But there’s definitely women who struggle more than others
No bro that can't be trueYeah probably the ugly ones just a guess tho
depends on your definition of "femcel adjacent"Now I know femcels technically aren’t real
But there’s definitely women who struggle more than others
No I mean the girls who are basically the genderbend of incelsdepends on your definition of "femcel adjacent"
if you mean unable to get hookups from whoever, then no
if you mean unable to find a proper partner, then yes
I mean there is probably at least a few women in the world who fit that descriptionNo I mean the girls who are basically the genderbend of incels
Ugly, probably smells, bitter, goes on rants about the oppression sex, etc
physically unnatractiveNow I know femcels technically aren’t real
But there’s definitely women who struggle more than others