Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do you guys diet or just eat whatever you want?

No, it’s nearly impossible to. A big bag of Takis is 1500 calories alone, some milk and oreos is around 800 calories alone. If I want to lose weight junk food has to be out of my diet entirely.

No, it’s nearly impossible to. A big bag of Takis is 1500 calories alone, some milk and oreos is around 800 calories alone. If I want to lose weight junk food has to be out of my diet entirely.
My bad I thought you were asking if we eat whatever we want while dieting. Yes I diet and no I don’t eat whatever I want.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IDK it depends, good food doesn't have to processed gunk

If I wasn't at my dorm, anytime I'd wanna "snack" I'd throw some eggs, butter and diced tomatoes + milk in a pot and scramble it up. Creamy goodness.

Then add some pepper with a glass of cold milk and put on a TV show to watch.

IDK it depends, good food doesn't have to processed gunk

If I wasn't at my dorm, anytime I'd wanna "snack" I'd throw some eggs, butter and diced tomatoes + milk in a pot and scramble it up. Creamy goodness.

Then add some pepper with a glass of cold milk and put on a TV show to watch.
True, that would be like 700 calories with around 40g of protein as well which is good macros.

i dont have specific food just whatever is in my fridge or my mom gets and is healthy
like if there are eggs and cucumber in the fridge then i will eat it, or if my mom makes beef veggie wrap then i eat it
i still eat sweets but to a lesser extent and my meals are not based around the desserts anymore, like in the past when i had chocolate, pizza, and icecream for dinner :booba:

i dont have specific food just whatever is in my fridge or my mom gets and is healthy
like if there are eggs and cucumber in the fridge then i will eat it, or if my mom makes beef veggie wrap then i eat it
i still eat sweets but to a lesser extent and my meals are not based around the desserts anymore, like in the past when i had chocolate, pizza, and icecream for dinner :booba:
Yeah, this is why you have Klinefeter.

no,i dont have a diet
i just limit eating processed food and milk
I don't eat pork at all (that shi is so bad for you)
I mainly cook or eat food my mom/dad cooks,not take-out
some frequent meals I eat are (they are all very yummy):
rice,beans and chicken
somali pasta
lamb and rice
Gaudeloupen dumplings and prawns
fish and rice
eggs
porridge
croissant

I tend to undereat unintentionally because I try to avoid processed foods or sugary junk foods, but I wouldnt say my diet is super strict. I want to eat a super healthy diet though. In the future I hope to completely stop eating fast foods and cook most of my own meals.