Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do you guy's think they will use lasers in WW3

Laser warfare in WW3

• Total voters

Clone

Looks Ninja
Reputable
Established ★
I mean warfare is getting advanced they already have some lasers for war1000005395.jpg
Imagine what this would look like on the battlefield probably like looking into the sun or into a lamp
1000005396.pngthe only thing humanity needs are laser gun and knives this would replace ammo all gun stores would get rid of normal guns and replace them with laser ones the lasers should be high powered and should use double A batteries 1000005392.jpg
And boats and ships should have lasers under them to attack any submarines or torpedoes and any missiles shot by other ships and the planes should have laser protective material so the laser would bounce back on the object shooting it all aircraft should be modified to have as much lasers as possible and we're good1000005394.jpg
This looks terrifying man if I was the enemy I would not mess with that thing which is why we need them in war1000005393.gif
Lasers are next for humanity going forward

Drones w/ lasers too

And nukes

Drone warfare is the scariest though and that will become common

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Drone warfare is the scariest though and that will become common
Yeah unfortunately no way to escape them just got to accept your fate

Just made a tread with information about WW.
Prediction model.

I don't think there will be a ww3

I think guns will still be used anyways, it's cheaper

Back