Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do you have any regrets taking the blackpill?

pryttyboy

I saw another guy with a thread saying how his life kind of went downhill after he took the blackpill.
Do you guys have any regrets or did you benefit a lot for it and don't regret it?

Hell nah.
Blackpill made me look 60x better

Never took it

Clearpilled
1718062295522.png

Hard truths are hard to swallow, but they eventually pass the throat.

Those who study the dark corners of political thinking, moral history, economy, sociology and psychology may become insane or terrible depressed, but some survives the stages of truth. Is it worthy it? Only if you can survive into the abyss.

yes fuck this shit

makes me giga conscious of interactions with people leading to overthinking

Back