Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Does anyone here surf or swim?

I swim but only in stuff that has giga low chlorine or generally low pollution like some lakes rivers and private pools that minimal chemicals. So for example u wouldn’t see me swimming at the YMCA

i dont like pool
i dont like my body
i do like chilling in the ocean
one time i was swimming in a red zone and me and my brother almost got sucked into the ocean, some chad lifeguards had to save us
giga embarassing and lowkey scary
but then 5 other people had to get saved so i felt less bad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i dont like pool
i dont like my body
i do like chilling in the ocean
one time i was swimming in a red zone and me and my brother almost got sucked into the ocean, some chad lifeguards had to save us
giga embarassing and lowkey scary
but then 5 other people had to get saved so i felt less bad
Oh ship