Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does my nose job look natural or am I cooked

Instagram: miul1na
So basically I got my nose done 5 months ago in Hamburg (Germany) and I’m scared because a lot of people ask me if i got my nose done which is not what i want!!! I wanted it to look natural. I paid a lot for it to look natural so for people to ask if I got it done is just so anticlimactic :( !!!! Does it actually look that unnatural?? Could it be because of the swelling??!!
IMG_5676.png

1. im not trying to fraud shit idgaf if you’ll like my nose or not just asking if it looks natural lol and the best angle to post for this topic is a 3/4. you can kinda see it from the front and from the side
It looks natural but idk what your before was

So basically I got my nose done 5 months ago in Hamburg (Germany) and I’m scared because a lot of people ask me if i got my nose done which is not what i want!!! I wanted it to look natural. I paid a lot for it to look natural so for people to ask if I got it done is just so anticlimactic :( !!!! Does it actually look that unnatural?? Could it be because of the swelling??!!
View attachment 32802
looks natural enough

Fraudster
and pls send before vs after using the same format
no need to get defensive
if you follow this for taking photos you will get more accurate advice
You guys are just horny and trying to get more fap material pics from her 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 32802
If I saw your in person, I would never assume a rhinoplasty of some sorts.

Back