- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,523
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,735
tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who do you think you are buddy
why are you saying thatWho do you think you are buddy
Why tho
idk im boredWhy tho
My butt hurts i just fell on itidk im bored
If I was there I would give you a massage thereMy butt hurts i just fell on it
And I even have a headache too because of that fall![]()
pls don't be bannedHFIUOEH OIES IOSEHFGISEGU BSEFH{SEJF{FKPS"{ FSPGJSPJMGEgns :N NGPISOJPOJ :OJOPSJ SJEGNSOIGPSGJMSM" GP{EPS}GEG}<S :SE<G"SEPKG PSKEGS{HO EJJJOJOSEGJSJPOGOSPSEJPOEJSP PO SJEOGJOJSOPO JJO POESJGOJPOSEOJG SOEG
Wdym buckaroo im the meanest son of gun on this whole forum boyowhy are you saying that![]()
I think im goodIf I was there I would give you a massage there![]()
keep on rockinWdym buckaroo im the meanest son of gun on this whole forum boyo
Even tho u annoying u still my frenspoiler
only salchipapa pm me![]()
crazy brain you haveHe only takes pms from underaged girls. Another pedo like ey88 gaining clout love to see it.
I would but im going to sleep rnspoiler
only salchipapa pm me![]()
you can pm whenever you want idcI would but im going to sleep rn
Wanna talk for a bit now? It’s ok if not i wanna sleep anyways i don’t wanna annoy youyou can pm whenever you want idc
sure pm meWanna talk for a bit now? It’s ok if not i wanna sleep anyways i don’t wanna annoy you
Do you love mecrazy brain you have
no I don't feel any love for youDo you love me