Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

drop your favorite time periods

Summer of last year/2023 was pretty lit, I liked the songs that were peaking and the spider-man edits were peak. Covid throughout 2020 was fun too, it included my personally favorite game period ever which was Chapter 2 Season 3 of Fortnite and Prime 2K.

I remember an autistic kid r***d me in the bathroom when I was in kindergarten.
I was in the bathroom, some autistic kid was peeing with his pants down and it was just me and him. He looked towards me and was tweaking out, then he pushed me in the and started ticking my balls and dry humping me.
damn mate, im sorry to hear that

It could be a good time in life, a good moment, good time in a game or community, anything
Back in 2015, when I had a friend group.
It was toxic as shit cuz I was obsessed with that girl , idk what kinda relationship we had cuz I used to copy her body language and shit . I used to cry and make huge fuss when she didn’t sit with me , when she didn’t give me her attention.
Oh those were times. The bickering, the cries, the fun gossips, all is gone. She is far away from me. Idk where she is now..
Another one of these girl came in my life in 2022 but I lost her, I can never be her friend again. These girls are the best . She gave me my first hug , I don’t get hugs or shit from my family cuz I don’t like it but she pushed me against her body. Idk how to explain this but one of the best moment in my life .
They forced me to be their friend , they cherished me and then they left.
Idk where they are, bu pt hopefully both of them are doing good.
Those two girls are the only types I will be lesbian for.
Basically the only memorable shit in my whole god damn boring life.
I want those freaky girls in my life tbh, they were the ones who made my life colourful, they forced me to get out of my comfort zone and pushed me to be better.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N30N Off-Topic 2
Ben07 Off-Topic 15
Ben07 Off-Topic 26
Tim Off-Topic 5