Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method eating out is a looksmin

Whitepill

I shall ascend.
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★★
If you provide all of your own food and know everything that is inside of it, you cannot fail

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
0 replies

0 replies
I'll reply cuz I actually care. Yes eating out for the most part is a waste of money and only made for the experience. I know alot of people who complain that they don't have enough money despite working and it's because they choose to spend upwards 15 dollars for a meal. Even rich people cook their own food and make their own coffee because they know every single thing they buy that is a reoccurring cost is better when you cut the middle man out. There is healthy eating out options but most is cash grabs and soy slop with crazy prices for what you get. At least here in america.

I'll reply cuz I actually care. Yes eating out for the most part is a waste of money and only made for the experience. I know alot of people who complain that they don't have enough money despite working and it's because they choose to spend upwards 15 dollars for a meal. Even rich people cook their own food and make their own coffee because they know every single thing they buy that is a reoccurring cost is better when you cut the middle man out. There is healthy eating out options but most is cash grabs and soy slop with crazy prices for what you get. At least here in america.
Yea maybe there are places in the world where eating out is a good option but in soymerica everything will just fatten you up

real, but i will fuck up making a smoothie
good thing my mother is an excellent food maker

you have more control over the food you eat when you prepare it yourself, and its a waste of money and unhealthy for takeout

real, but i will f**k up making a smoothie
good thing my mother is an excellent food maker

you have more control over the food you eat when you prepare it yourself, and its a waste of money and unhealthy for takeout
convenient though which is what traps most people

Back